Saturday, January 17, 2009

Frightened Rabbit at Johnny Brenda's

Putting this good night down to good karma.

So there I was, all excited to see Frightened Rabbit again, looking forward to the start of what should be a really memorable weekend. Look up the opening bands. Discover that the effing show is effing SOLD THE EFF OUT. MOTHER EFFING URBAN OUTFITTERS AND THE GOOD REVIEW YOU GAVE THE BAND MADE PEOPLE SHOW UP!!!

I had a hissy fit. Then convinced myself that it was just a good plan to show up to Johnny Brenda's and see what might happen. Had a quick chat to the doorman and told him I would just really like to take some pictures.

And lookie here what happened:

frightened rabbit

frightened rabbit

frightened rabbit

frightened rabbit

RESULT.

I have MANY more photos here

I will tell the story of my newly forming band, "Theremin Fight", and the case of the Hitler moustache later.

It was all together an amazing night.

Today shouldn't pale in comparison. Come on Katie. GET HERE ALL READY!! IT'S PLAYTIME!

No comments: