Friday, January 30, 2009

Frightened Rabbit at Reward



Frightened Rabbit

Frightened Rabbit


Frightened Rabbit

Frightened Rabbit

Last night, I saw Frightened Rabbit for the third time in under six months and I'm starting to feel like a stalker. I keep going back for more because of their incredible energy when they play live.

But last night was a very intimate little set (there couldn't have been more than 100 people there) thanks to Shari Roulin hosting a mini show at her boutique Reward in Old City. It was interesting see how different their dynamic is in that setting and that the songs have a different element to them when the guys aren't roaring them out on a bigger platform. I really, really enjoyed it and Frightened Rabbit just keep growing in my estimation.

So thanks Shari. That was a treat

Shari

Now please stop bringing in beautiful clothes that make me have a showdown with my credit card.

you can see the rest of my photos here

No comments: