Wednesday, January 14, 2009

NYE roundup

So, I'm late on posting about NYE. But I don't care. I had a fancy APC dress on that night so I'm putting it up regardless. It's my FutureGirl Dress. SHINY

gltterdress

Then Sarah and I went to Transit for Making Time. It was bananas. BA-NA-NAS:

Transit's Puck

I don't know what that horse was doing there but he danced pretty well. Please notice in his hand - Sparks. Now dead. And I never got to have one. Shucks.

Sarah did Ladyhawke makeup for herself:

drink holder

I think that's technically hipster warpaint.

And she gave me glitter:

glitterface

On any given day her purse is riddled with glitter and you're likely to catch some off her. She's like a fairy.

I took that picture at whatever time it was I got home and was about to take it all off before I realised we really didn't take any pictures all night. I was also hyper and bored. Self portraits were inevitable.

No comments: