Friday, March 6, 2009

Little Joy - No One's Better Sake


This video makes me happy. It feels kind of like Sesame Street for grown ups. I'm going to put it out there and say that this would have actually been improved by another cameo - Snuffleupagus. I just spell checked that.

And this cracks me up:

Rocksteady meets PBS in the debut music video for LITTLE JOY (Fabrizio Moretti of the The Strokes, Rodrigo Amarante of Los Hermanos and Binki Shapiro) complete with split-screen effects from the heyday of 1970s TV. Special guest appearances by Nick Valensi (The Strokes), Devendra Banhart and Greg Rogrove (Megapuss) and more. If you listen to the Jonas Brothers then these names mean absolutely nothing to you. The name 'Megapuss' alone probably makes you feel weird. It makes me feel weird. Get your retro on y'all.

No comments: