Thursday, March 26, 2009

friday @ sxsw


Human Highway - "The Sound" from Secret City Records on Vimeo.


Afternoons - Saturday Morning (after the funeral) from Afternoons on Vimeo.




BEACH HOUSE - USED TO BE from matt amato on Vimeo.




White Denim - (behind) closed doors, Paradisolift, 14-11-2008 from VPRO 3VOOR12 on Vimeo.

biiiiig crush on mr white denim there

They were my favourite show of the day for sure, I was REALLY anxious to catch them.

Deastro was NUTSO and did an amazing cover of I Will Die For You with two ladies that were pulled out of the audience. They had amazing coloured wigs on.

I "saw" Beach House and Pete and the Pirates from outside the actual venue as I found myself a killer vantage point and didn't see why I should pay $25 to get in. I'm only a little regretful I didn't because by the time the shows really got going it was crazy packed and got insane from outside. It would have been nice to catch Grizzly Bear and Peter, Bjorn & John...

No comments: