Tuesday, October 13, 2009

happy birthday

Salt: i didn't eat cake until 830 last night!
me: what the frig?
that's hardly early enough to go back for seconds
Salt: i know!
me: gah
if i'd been there you'd had cupcakes for breakfast
Salt: is that a sexual innuendo
me: i never sully the cupcakes!!
that's just cupcake talk!
SHEESH
Salt: thats an MB
a My Bad
me: not a merrie-ism
Salt: i forgot you have your own language and dialect
me: YOU ALWAYS FORGET ME
Salt: LIAR
DONT YELL AT ME LITTLE ONE
me: I AM GOING TO YELL AT YOU
I AM BIG AND MENACING
Salt: YOU ARE NEITHER
AND YOU ARE CAUSING A SCENE AT YOUR OFFICE
THIS KINDA STUFF HAPPENS AT MINE ALL DAY
me: I AM LEAVING
GOOD DAY SIR
Salt: LIAR!!!!
YOU ARE THERE....YOU ARE JUST IGNORING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IM GOING TO GO TO THE BREAK ROOM AND HAVE SEX WITH A CUPCAKE
me: I'm going to blog this
Salt: PLEASE DO...I AM STILL VERY UPSET
me: cupcake wasn't up to scratch huh
Salt: i did not go away satisfied
me: I'm telling the cupcake you said that
Salt: I DONT CARE....THERE ARE OTHER CUPCAKES OUT THERE...HELL THERE IS REAL CAKE OUT THERE!
me: CUPCAKE IS AS MUCH OF A CAKE!!! HOW DAAAAARE YOU!!?!
It just wants to BE PRETTY



1 comment:

Salt said...

i believe this to be an accurate account of our relationship over the years.