Monday, April 13, 2009

tweebots and ferretbunny

So this is making the rounds this morning like wildfire:


An experiment by Kacie Kinzer, a student at the NY Tisch school of the arts, has this little bot going around NYC. Occasionally it runs into obstacles or may need directions and it asks passers by for help. The result is the unexpected kindness of the strangers.

But, being the baby that I am, the highlight for me has been the discovery of FERRETBUNNY:






Anything with a silly voice is an instant winner for me. And I'm still riding the Easter chocolate high.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! tankya fur powsting my videeo! I'm famuch now! hecka :>

Tanks so mauch, Mewideth!
Tanks agin ~^_^~

Ur beloved fewet fwend,
Fewetbunny de Tird~*
++++++++++++++++++++++
www.Ferretbunny.com