Thursday, February 12, 2009

didn't win

It took all my strength to resist bidding on these:

Amazing Tadashi dress from this seller went for only $41 but I decided I wasn't allowed to have another nice dress until I had something nice to wear it to...

This jumpsuit is KILLER but tiny and the decision here was I own enough high fashion right now before investing in something I don't really know will fit. BUT I LOVE YOU ROMPER SMOOCHES BE MINE.

End bid - $112
This Leica was a TOTAL bargain when I found the listing. I think it was still at $10. Even an hour or so before the end of the auction it was around $100, which is still so cheap for the camera every photographer covets.

Went for $470 in the end. I put that down.
So I'm over $600 richer today!! Look at me being all clever with money.

No comments: